About Me

My photo
Madison, WI, United States
A few roles I take on include artist, teacher and parent. I make art, and also love to craft in paper.

Monday, April 21, 2008

New Books

It was a good weekend. We went to my parents, which is always relaxing with lovely smells of my mom's cooking and the wood stove, and the wonderful sounds of the song birds. It was also a good weekend because I sold three books, made three books and worked on my pin up girl. I will show all of you the girl when I am finished. Here are my new books.


This is a wedding guest book



This is my crazy purple journal with the mismatching endpages



This is my favorite one, which reminds me of my mother and wallpaper

1 comment:

Julia said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful weekend! I think the smell of the wood smoke would be lovely! These books are great, sweetie! And congrats on selling THREE :)

Can't wait to see the pin up girl!