About Me

My photo
Madison, WI, United States
A few roles I take on include artist, teacher and parent. I make art, and also love to craft in paper.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I decided to do the Etsy Challenge


(it is my book that is in the challenge today, not my painting!)

I heard about it through Diana, on her blog, and decided to check it out (Diana won her challenge btw, go wish her congrats!). I entered a painting, and a book. If you would like to vote, you can here tomorrow, Sept. 15th. In other news... well actually I don't have much other news...



I had a wonderful relaxing weekend with my husband. We went out for breakfast at our favorite spot, and dinner last night at Tex Tubbs (a really fun Tex Mex restaurant). We were going to go see "Burn After Reading" (don't give anything away if you saw it!) after dinner but we had a bit too much food and margaritas and decided to go home instead. We ordered brownies and cookies to be delivered (I love living in a college town!) and watched The Burbs. Does anyone remember that movie? It is one of my all time favorites, but I was so in love with Corey Feldman when I was little (did I just admit that!?) An excellent weekend if I do say so myself.

No comments: