About Me

My photo
Madison, WI, United States
A few roles I take on include artist, teacher and parent. I make art, and also love to craft in paper.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Through Cyber Monday


Hello hello hello! I am happy to announce a huge sale in both my shops! I am offering 10% off storewide and worldwide shipping! Plus an extra 10% off that for my wonderful blog readers :) just mention code "blogsale" at checkout! http://artkitten.etsy.com and http://susanschaffer.etsy.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for sales! Hope you're busy.

sMacThoughts said...

A prosperous season to you! Love the colors in this print, too!

teragoldonlinefsbest said...

I never thought of using Kontera for older posts. I really dislike Kontera, but this is actually a pretty good compromise. I've never heard of anybody using it this way. Many best players know some online game. Here useful link:Tera Gold cheap wow gold Tera Item eden gold

w said...

Tracing the source of Schomburg, parachute pants suit to wear shirts in the 1970s and 1980s, due to high fashion and popular culture and popular, even many of such stars as Elvis Presley, Elvis Presley, Mick Jagger, SpiceGirls signs costumes.Wind bodyconscious time did the trick wearing shiny and gorgeous fabrics and personal profile form.Coverall in accordance with the fabrics, colors, lengths and profiles of the various shows different styles of modeling, the body of the Cheap Louboutin Ankle Bootsowner of the requirements are different, not just to dress well.If you really want to be a match, then took her hand in practice, the performance will allow you to enjoy.