I have had a serious case of writer's block for about two weeks now. There have been things going on with the family, and I have been working like a mad woman on my books. Therefore my blog has looked quite sparse. Luckily A Muted Palette has been kind enough to tag me, therefore giving me something to write about.
So without further delay; "Seven Random Irrelevant Things about Me"
1. I used to be goth. From the time I was 17 until about 24 I wore predominantly black, listened to The Cure, Nine Inch Nails etc. Now I wear whatever is clean and really do not spend much time on my looks at all. A complete 360 degree turn from when I would meticulously apply black eyeliner and lipstick and dye my hair purple.
2. I don't like to wear chapstick because I think that if I wear it, I will become dependent on it.
3. I am completely addicted to sugar. I actually *try* to eat healthy organic food, but I just can't stay away from such junk as snickers bars. It's bad.
4. My mother is 40 years older than I am. I have three much older brothers, two of which are in their 50's. I was the only one planned.
5. When I was younger I was obsessed with the Violent Femmes.
6. My favorite thing in the world is absurdism.
7. I am told I look like Scarlett Johansson. Sweet, she's hot.
Now the fun part is that I get to tag seven other people. So if you are on the list below, "you're it"
1. Red Otter, of course ;)
2. How to Draw a Cup of Coffee
3. The Peach Tree
4. Oz Knits
7. Dollface Design
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
- ► 2009 (44)
- ▼ May (10)