About Me

My photo
Madison, WI, United States
A few roles I take on include artist, teacher and parent. I make art, and also love to craft in paper.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Moving Sale!


Hooray! We found a place to live for the summer! It wasn't the place we initially wanted but it is big, and right across the street from a really huge and wonderful park. Since I am moving in less than two weeks (don't panic don't panic!) I am having a huge moving sale in my fine art shop. I mean big, everything is marked down 30%-50%. I rarely have sales, especially whole shop sales, so if you were eye-ing something now is the time to grab it for a steal.

2 comments:

sMacThoughts said...

Oh I am late for this announcement...I hope you are not too stressed out! I've not moved in almost 20 yrs., but have moved so many times in my life, I know the stress.

Caroline said...

Wow, beautiful picture, love it! the emotion is amazing