About Me

My photo
Madison, WI, United States
A few roles I take on include artist, teacher and parent. I make art, and also love to craft in paper.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Michele Maule

I recently bought my first ACEO from an incredible artist named Michele Maule who lives in Michigan. I have fallen in love with her work and think I may be lucky I snagged her work before she gets famous! Michele primarily paints on solid plywood using her own handmade gesso (wow), collage material, paint, graphite and beeswax. She also has a Boston Terrier (my absolute favorite dog!!!). Ok maybe I am gushing a bit, but you will too when you see her art.


Here is the ACEO that I snatched up:


"Typwriter ACEO"

I also love this:


"Snow Day" 6.5" x 6.5"

You can check out more of her art at:
http://www.michelemaule.etsy.com
or her blog:
http://www.how2drawacupofcoffee.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Michele Maule said...

Thanks so much for featuring me!!
It looks terrific :)
Yay for blogs!

Julia said...

I love being able to "meet" new artist through the blogsphere! Michele Maule's work is fantastic. I love all the type and textures! Thank you for featuring her!

Little Lovables said...

Wow, her work is beautiful! Watch out, ACEO's are addicting~